Pages

Friday, 18 October 2013

eat the rich

in progress:



Although, I must say, strange question asking me if I remember you! Jeez, we virtually grew up together... I do remember (in no particular order):

99 Reginald Row - Van Driver Tony - Becky Green Hair - Turny - Roz, Welsh Claire and the other one - Our Asian landlord, Mr Sandal, who ran the shop over the road - Nut, Chris and the rest of the Incest Brother crew - Beccy 'Halifax" Smith - Mark 'Huntsab' Breedon and the food co-op - Chumbas - Andy Medcalf - Beckys dogs, Spliff and Floyd - Vym, Mushroom, Sky, Giro, Leaf, Touchwood, Ben (Tonys dog) - Scottish Anthony, Jenny, Jo Smith, the 39ers - Zippy, Nick Evans, Jez, Rob, Sado, Cardigan, Damien, the No1 Burchett Grove people - Simon and his lovely long hair and Andy and his not very lovely lank locks - Cult Maniax! - Tree - Bentley Pavilion - Brewery Arts Centre Kendal - Vegetarian Mushroom Spread (yum) - 1 in 12 Club etc, etc. Obviously, I could go on forever but there's a few in there that I bet you'd forgotten!

Lordy, I nearly forgot our hilarious trip to Belfast in the yellow 2CV... all the way there and back and then breaking down in Wetherby in a snowstorm, brilliant!

1 comment:

  1. i'm finding it difficult to be motivated to spill my brains on this, at the moment! in an overview i wanna document every second of life on this planet with thoughts, facts, ethics, moralizing, devils-advocate playing etc etc etc

    until then i'll use sound bites or text bites from other sources

    ta dallas mate x

    ReplyDelete