Once upon a time…..
Ok, writing this is a bit weird…im
not Jordan (a well know celebrity), i’m not famous – never succeeded towards
the American dream, I’m not American & I hate the capitalist ethic! So this
is an exploration back into my life – back into the eventful experiences that
have shaped my life. I’m 46 – 47 later on this year (2012 (48 this year 2013!))
and it’s been quite eventful at times, i guess.
New to this, will it ever reach the
finality of publication – a book…ohhhh?!!? I doubt it but who knows! Who cares
really!? Not me. I live within a reality where facebook, texts, rumour and work
are essential facts that re-affirm my existence upon this planet – within
social networks. Or all those not-so-much really as it all seems to vague, too
anonymous. Punk rock message boards, punk rock and kids, and my partner are my
reality….my brain is a bit wired as trying to get my biorhythms back into day
time shifts rather than the month of nights I’ve been used to over xmas.
Jeez, god, satan, dianna, Aphrodite,
thor, zeus, shiva, om! Etc. so who am I & what am I going on about ?????
Hi, my names yan, or jan – or
shhhhhh ian is what is on my birth certificate! Though about when I was 13 or
14 my name changed to yan. How this happened is a story all itself. So welcome
to my life…..
No comments:
Post a Comment