Drugs/alcohol
Man, i’ve
done many drugs! Yet i’ve done more alcohol & still do, than can be
healthy. Yet I’m still alive & will continue to do so. Shite! I’ve been
smoking since 11 & i’m now or will be 48! Cut down so freaking much yet
still having a beer & a ciggy is – to me – having a good time, sad i know.
Lets see:
list time: 1st beer was mild @ the welcombe pub, then went onto
tetleys bitter age 14...& all the fun that was around that place!
Solvent
abuse?! Doh i got into glue sniffing from a young age (maybe cuz i got abused
younger & felt i didn’t care about any shit dunno, when i told my folks
about the abuse they said ‘oh, that explains a lot of things’ - & then
promptly ignored it ha ha ha, fairy snuff) about 14 or 15 – went straight to
evo stik! I tell you ity was fucking awesome! The hallucinations were
incredible! My wrecked memory can barely recall alot of the stuff that happened
– probs due to brain damage! Physically i got liver damage, about 14% of my
liver got killed by the aGE of 15 by solvent abuse – though later it repaired
itself – or so i hope i was told, unfortunately with my current alcohol habit
I’m probs killing it more slowly but more devastatingly & irreparably oh
dear!
Dope/ganga/cannabis/weed:
entropy cottage, pog, then squatting!!!! & hawkwind & chillumz –
Stonehenge!LSD!
Amsterdam:
when 16 with sam...opium.speed.dope
No comments:
Post a Comment